Thursday, February 25, 2010

you're a creep

latest in the series of creepy guys i run into on campus, is this dude (and his friend) in my security auditing class. i've talked to him a couple of times before, but just the basics like 'what do you think of the class so far?' 'have you looked at the homework yet?' and that kind of stuff. yesterday, my first class got out early so i was a little early to the second one. i was sitting on a bench outside of the room waiting for it to empty. creepy dude and his friend come over.

creepy dude: hey.
me: *looks up from phone* hi. *small smile. looks back down.*
creepy dude then asks basic how are you questions and turns to his friend to talk about how i did my undergrad at mason and i was in forensics and stuff as if i was not sitting a foot away from them. i pretended not to hear him.
creepy dude: so, did you look at the homework yet?
me: um... it's not due for another two weeks, right? i don't usually start things this early. i'll probably look at it the weekend before it's-
creepy dude (cutting me off): your face glows. *creepy smile*
me: uh-
creepy dude's friend (cutting me off): like a pregnant lady's!
me: oh. um... okay... thanks?

we get into class and are told to exchange contact information. i take creepy dude's email address. he faces the front for a few minutes and then turns around again.
creepy dude: i noticed you asked for my email address.
me: um... yeah... ?
creepy dude: why didnt you just ask-
me thinking that there's no way in hell i'm giving him my number because he seems like someone who would be a constant caller.
creepy dude: my facebook?
me: i dont usually exchange facebooks with people for contact information.
creepy dude: oh, so you have a facebook?
me: uh yeah.
creepy dude: i'm gonna add you. what do you call yourself on it?
me: my name.
creepy dude: sexy sarah *said in a way that made me wanna go shower and with a sleazy smile.*
me: no.

driving home, i laughed about it with my sister. and then we put my ipod on shuffle, turned the radio up really loud, and sang like idiots at the top of our lungs as we drove through the dark and nearly empty streets home. fun.

*You're a Creep - Aneta Langerova

4 comments:

  1. Oh my god, this is hilarious. Be careful, but I hope he says more crazy things, it's just too funny.

    Oh and the singing in the car, love. Today I had the volume on so loud that when I was singing at the top of my voice I couldn't hear it over the speakers. Yes, I like my music loud so that it literally drives my body to move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Sexy Sarah. We have a lot of those here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mahoney... i have a feeling he will. and super loud music is the best.

    tooly... a lot of creeps or sexy sarahs?

    ReplyDelete