Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sometimes a hurt is so deep, deep, deep
You think that you're gonna drown.
Sometimes all I can do is weep, weep, weep
With all this rain falling down.
~Rain, Patty Griffin

Deep within my soul, I feel
Nothing's like it used to be.
Sometimes I wish I could turn back time,
Impossible as it may seem,
But I wish I could so bad baby.
~Quit Playing Games With My Heart, Backstreet Boys

If you need to fall apart,
I can mend a broken heart.
If you need to crash, then crash and burn.
~Crash and Burn, Savage Garden

There are those who think that I'm strange,
They would box me up and tell me to change.
~Anchor, Mindy Geldhill

8 comments:

  1. they're just lyrics that stuck out to me last night on the drive home. nothing really to get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a Savage Garden reunion not too long ago, with that same song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love savage garden. i played one of their songs in my wedding. there were only like three people in the hall that appreciated it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes me think of when people post song lyrics on FB and people take it to heart and get all upset, or convinced something's wrong

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm i generally hate the people who post song lyrics on facebook to get people upset so they can get annoyed and say everyone is too nosy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I post song lyrics... normally coz they are stuck in my head

    ReplyDelete
  7. i've posted lyrics before, too. but i hate the people who post it for the sole (and obvious) reason of having people ask them what's wrong just so they can say, "nothing, they're just lyrics, and it's none of your business anyway."

    ReplyDelete