Friday, August 6, 2010

i wanna watch you sleeping peaceful

i slept over at my cousins' house last night. when we were younger, our parents used to drop us off at their house in the beginning of the summer and we'd see them once a week until it was time to go back to america. now, we rarely sleep over and this summer hardly even get to see them. so when we do sleep over, they get super excited (because, yes, we really are that awesome). anyway, i wake up this morning and have the following conversation with my cousin:

her: did you sleep last night?
me: yeah.
her: did you snore?
me: uh.. i wouldn't know. i don't think so.
her: did you sleep on your stomach?
me: um yeah... why? how do you know?
her: cause i was watching you.
me: uh...
her: creepy, right?
me: just a little.

*Watch You Sleeping - Blue Foundation

3 comments:

  1. anonymous hippopotamusAugust 7, 2010 at 12:24 AM

    just a little?! more like get the hell away from me... lol

    oh..today my neighbor blew me a kiss. i had been being friendly to him.. you know waving hi whenever I'd see him..and today he blows me a kiss as i'm walking up to our door. :S creepy.. creepiest part is hes like 70 years old or something.. :S :S

    needless to say hish is not very amused.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lool was hisham with you when he blew you a kiss?? and stop flirting with 70 year old men. you're married with children now... sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. anonymous hippopotamusAugust 7, 2010 at 7:22 PM

    hisham was getting zazu out of the car.. so technically he was with me.

    and EWWW I DO NOT FLIRT WITH OLD MEN!

    ReplyDelete