Wednesday, August 4, 2010

sometimes i wake up and i'm falling asleep

i've been sleeping ridiculous hours lately, but my dreams have been so stressful that i wake up from them more tired than i was going in. i wake up anxious. i haven't felt rested in weeks. i sleep seven or eight hours a night on average and then end up falling asleep the second i have a moment of still time. i just came back from my cousin's house. i slept the entire time i was there. the only time i saw them was when i was leaving to say bye, and one was already asleep. this has to stop because it is wasting the few moments that could possibly be confused with a summer vacation with pointless sleep. if i'm going to be exhausting myself, i'd much rather be awake for it. also, some of the dreams i dont even do anything in. everyone else is doing everything and i'm just stressing out and trying to get everything under control. the least my brain could do is let my dream self do something fun if it's going to be ruining my waking self's day. gosh.

*No More Keeping My Feet on the Ground - Coldplay

1 comment: