Tuesday, September 21, 2010

everything, it seems, i like's a little bit sweeter, a little bit fatter, a little bit harmful for me

so i just ate a pack of coconut m&ms, dipping each one in nutella before eating it. i feel like a colossal fatty. it was really good, though, if you could get over the fact that i was probably inhaling more calories for my little snack than if i went downstairs and made myself an actual lunch.

also, yesterday my sisters, nephew, and i went to a pet store, and i met the most adorable rabbit in the entire world. actually, there were three that i wanted, but this one was the most. i have half a mind to go back and buy him. he was just so cute.


is he not adorable? do you not want to take him home with you and keep him forever?


this is him being a fatty and sitting in the bowl to eat so no one else could share the food.

despite the fact that the bunny was the cutest pet in the history of pets, i really hate pet stores. i can't walk by the dogs and cats without wanting to cry. 

*Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk - Rufus Wainwright

2 comments:

  1. Me want a snake... I'm not a fan of bunnies, but he is cute.

    I gotta say, it is sad seeing the kittens... I just wanna take them all home with me. They are so adorable and they look like they're begging

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mom is terrified of snakes... like even drawings of them scare her, so i never really got that into them. my friend in high school had a pet snake though that she adored. i remember she used to feed it mice.

    ReplyDelete