Monday, November 15, 2010

so i started this post to write about jury duty and the rest of my day, but ended up going on forever about how my day felt so long that it couldn't possibly fit into one post. then i felt like i should respond to the comments on my last post, but i got tired just looking at them. so i will respond to those tomorrow. then i restarted this one and my brother-in-law called to say my sister was going to the hospital and my parents who were both sleeping were having a very confusing conversation about what to do. and now i lost the ability to sit and blog instead of watching icarly. i dont know why i'm writing this and will delete it as soon as write the other post that i meant to write. i think it should be documented though that i was going to tell you all about today but failed miserably.

2 comments:

  1. anonymous hippopotamusJune 7, 2011 at 7:27 AM

    i was crying because i was scared that i was going to die...and i didn't want to leave Hamza. It was definitely a terrifying night for me. and then the asian nurse i met in the hospital was an IDIOT and if i ever meet her again i'm going to freaking punch her in her stupid face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol it was such a commotion with the parents too.

    ReplyDelete