Monday, December 13, 2010

all the small things

things that make me smile at the moment:

[one] my grandma is coming down from connecticut soon, and me and my sister got her a huge box of chocolate that we are excited to give to her. isn't it amazingly awesome?

(in forensics, using a dollar bill is a common way to measure something because of its standard size. i used a dollar bill so you can see just how big this chocolate box is.)

[two] at the school library today, someone was dressed in full santa costume (down to beard and pillow in shirt) and studying for his finals. 

[three] it's exam time! i love exam time.

[four] it's almost vacation which means there are just a few more days of having to wake up to the soul-ripping obnoxiousness that is my alarm clock. 

[five] my monday night class is always awesome because i am in love with the professor. he is the epitome of awesome. when i grow up, i want to be just like him. 

[six] tomorrow i will go over to see my nephew. i saw him on friday but it seems like forever ago and i miss him. 

[seven] i woke up this morning to whiteness. it was only a dusting and all the snow was gone a couple of hours later, but it was a good sign of things to come.

once the vacation starts and my mind is rested from exam time, i will post stuff that are not a bunch of random lists i promise. 

*All the Small Things - Blink 182

3 comments:

  1. anonymous hippopotamusDecember 13, 2010 at 9:59 PM

    1. FINALLY! A new blog post.
    2. Dollar bill = nerd...big time!
    3. AWWW! The sweetness about zazu nearly made me forget to call you a nerd. Haha he misses you too
    4. I missed the snow :(
    5. This is the third time I write this comment from my stupid phone...so annoying. :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like lists, regardless of their content, they're very aesthetically pleasing. Also, I do the dollar bill thing too, but I use my hand 'cause I'm lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. anonymous hippopotamusDecember 20, 2010 at 2:13 AM

    This has become annoying! It seems like its taking grandma FOREVER to get here...i want you guys to give her the chocolate so I can see and/or hear about her reaction :D

    ReplyDelete