Friday, February 5, 2010

it was just my imagination running away with me

this is what happens when there's nothing good on tv and i'm bored of the internet:

there is this huge truck (like a big moving truck or something) struggling in the snow outside our house. it has been trying to get out for at least an hour an a half, and that's only counting from when they turned the corner to our street to get to the mainish street to get to the main street. so of course i assume that they're up to no good, because i mean, really, when the news people say this could be the biggest virginian blizzard for a hundred years who thinks "let's get out the moving truck?" so they are obviously robbers of some sort. and then, when i was watching them struggling in the cold from the warmth of my bed right they did that thing from the movies. you know when the person is standing across the street and then a truck/bus/whatever passes and suddenly the person is gone? yeah that's what happened. they had backed up and shoveled ahead enough that they kinda were able to drive without spinning tires for a bit and they passed my house and the guy disappeared! and there were no footprints where he was standing! (anisah claims i just couldnt see them because of the snow and dark and all. i know better.) so basically, there are some other worldly demon robbers outside in the snow trying to get their moving truck to work.

**Update:** two hours after they started and they have just made it to the mainish street. now a final stretch and they'll be on the main and hopefully shoveled street to go back to their world.

**Update 2:** three and a half hours later and they are right at the edge of the main street. i'm telling you, these demon robbers have patience. i wouldve given up and slept in the truck hours ago.

*Just My Imagination - The Temptations

4 comments:

  1. My brother went out to help them, my dad as well. I think my brother got to drive the truck, an 18wheeler, my god.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dad was asleep, and there was no way i was going out but me and anisah were hoping someone would help them. i bet your brother was psyched.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't believe you guys live next to each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, it doesnt really count as living next to each other because an evil witch (cause wizards are cool) put a spell on the sidewalk separating us which made it impassable. so though we live next to each other, only internet and occasional phone waves can go between us.

    ReplyDelete