Sunday, February 7, 2010

i've got nothing to hide

so here are the answers to this week's formspring questions/comments/suggestions/whatever. ask/tell me anything by writing it into that box over there <-- or going to this link.

How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
sarcastic, idealistic, cynical

Would you rather swim in a pool or the ocean?
ocean

Would you rather date a lot of different people, or be in a committed relationship?umm committed relationship, but that can change with my mood.

What one thing are you exceptionally good at?
eh i dunno...

What's your favorite genre of music?
rock

How many languages do you speak?
one and three quarters

Where you a victim of the whole Blues Clues gender debacle or did YOU KNOW?
i had no idea what he really was, but to my child's mind blue was most definitely a boy. boy was my mind's default gender.

Do you like Oreos?
doesnt everyone??

Where do you stand on Wookies?
i havent watched star wars (sad, i know) but im thinking they'd shed a lot, and i'm not a big fan of loose hair.

you seriously think of yourself as an idealist?
a very cynical idealist.

Up or down?
ahh... i can't decide :S

If you were a lion, what would your name be?
humphrey... and i have NO idea why. it just popped into my head when i read the question.

Do you think uncle jesse from full house is hot?
sure

if you had the option to change your family, would you?
tempting lol... but nope.

regarding toilet paper, over or under?
over

are you jealous of hamza because he's a million times better looking that you? signed anonymous :P
yes that kills me every day. *rolls eyes*

If your house was on fire and you could only grab three things, what would they be?
my bookcase (it counts), my computers, and my ipod

If you were to steal an article of clothing from any person in the world, what would it be?
belle's golden dress from beauty and the beast... does that even count?

Have you ever high fived a stranger?
i'm not sure... maybe? probably?

What do you enjoy reading?
anything and everything.generally fiction more than non though.

Long nails or short nails?
short but i tend to get lazy and let them grow.

What was your biggest fear as a child?
the dark

What's your favorite thing about yourself?
my sarcasm... it amuses me.

*Ask Me Anything - The Strokes

4 comments:

  1. LOL. ten of these are mine. I'm sorry for my badgering :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. please, continue the badgering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my question is there...i dare you to try and guess which one is mine..hahaha

    ReplyDelete