Wednesday, April 7, 2010

that's why i quit! i quit! i quit!

top ten reasons why i think i should become a grad school drop out:

>>i always did what i had to do and did it great. i dont have to get a master's. i really dont.

>>it makes me feel young, inexperienced, and stupid. not the best cocktail for my confidence.

>>i realized that i dont like forensics as much as i should to be getting a master's in it. most of these other people eat, live, and breathe it.

>>i dont see myself working in some big forensics lab (which i dont even think exist in saudi arabia) so it's a pretty pointless degree anyway.

>>i know zillions of people that had a perfectly fine life without a master's degree, so who am i to be greedy?

>>every single class is a chore to get through. there is not one that i look forward to (or at least not dread).

>>i am so sick of being surrounded by a bunch of IT guys.

>>i have been having trouble with my mail ever since i started. if it's a choice between unruined packages or a piece of paper to hang on my wall, i'll take the packages.

>>it's just one more thing i have to worry about and the thing that gets pushed to the back of the list the most, which means it will be the thing that pushes me to a nervous breakdown after i handle everything else.

>>the fact that i would rather write this list than write any of my papers says a lot.

*I Quit! I Quit! I Quit! - Click Five

2 comments:

  1. Grad school does not sound enticing at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's actually not thaaaat bad. this is mainly the stress talking. stress and i don't really get along. never have.

    ReplyDelete