Wednesday, March 17, 2010

sparks ignite and trade them for thought about no one and nothing in particular

thought one: there is this stupid cold or something going through our family. on repeat. my nephew had it and gave it to my cousin who in turn gave it to me and my mom. then my brothers got it and gave it back to my nephew who then gave it to his parents. my younger sister got it from them and i just got it back from her.

lesson learned: we spend way too much time with each other.

thought two: i am annoyed with almost everyone i know right now, and for no apparent reason, which makes me annoyed with myself because they really didnt do anything, which makes me annoyed with them because i dont like being annoyed with myself. i'm in a mood that has nothing to do with people at all, though, which is impossible to explain to people because apparently the world starts and ends with humanity, which starts this whole cycle over again. and if one more person asks if i'm okay, i think i will explode. i have always hated that phrase.

lesson learned: sleep is more important than i give it credit for, and my mind is on crack.

thought three: if any of my readers live in LA or NY, then i think you should go watch city island which is coming out this friday. i would, but seeing as i live in neither of those places, i can't. sooo you go watch it and get all of your friends to watch it so that it eventually gets to open everywhere and i'll be able to see it. then one day when i'm a rich and famous author i will write a book about how awesome you are.

lesson learned: i need to live in a more interesting city.

oh, and happy st patrick's day.

*Straight Lines - Silverchair

2 comments:

  1. is everything okay? loooool see i didnt ask if you were okay.. just if everything in general was okay.. see how i did that. funny right? riiight? :P

    i know im soo corny... actually even corny is to good for what i just did.. lets just say pathetic..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes you are a real (insert name of famous comedian here).

    ReplyDelete