Sunday, March 7, 2010

trying to pick a fight

yesterday, my family and i went out to our usual saturday family lunch. i dont remember if i ever mentioned this or not, but when my family goes out to lunch together, my parents sit on one side of the restaurant and the rest of us sit on the other side. it's better for all of us this way, but the restaurant people always think we're weird. "you don't want to all sit together? we have a table that can fit you all," they always insist. we always say no.

anyways, yesterday we were at the place and my sister was standing and this lady bumped into her/pushed her. as she was sitting down, my sister said "i hate her!" but in arabic. my sister is kinda loud, so the lady heard her, but she wasnt like screaming it or anything. the lady glares daggers at her and as she is passing our table on the way back to hers she says "skanky bitch." we were shocked. first of all, what the hell? and second, my brothers were with us and i don't appreciate random people exposing them to that kind of language. i like to keep it as G as possible when they're around.

my sister says in disbelief, "seriously?" i mean, this was not a young kid. she was in her thirties at least. her oldest kid was a teenager. the lady replies with a "that's what i was thinking. seriously?" full of attitude. she goes on to say to the people at the table, "i walk past her and she screams like someone was killing her," and other mumblings that showed that she wasnt upset that my sister had something in arabic (which i would kinda understand) but that she "screamed." it really wasnt that loud, and i mean, grow up lady.

anisah is all for confronting people and standing up for herself and all that. but we go to that place a lot. the lady was obviously not worth a scene but completely ready to make one. we were about to leave anyway. so my cousin and i stopped my sister from saying anything else and we left.

it took a while for my sister to get over the fact that we stopped her from starting a fight, and the fact that some random lady said that took a while to.

this story would've been better if i told it yesterday instead of waiting.

*My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson

6 comments:

  1. "the fact that some random lady said that took a while TOO." not to. :P

    i would have been listen its your fault you cant fit your fat ass through walkways without hitting people. and i happen to not like being hit by worthless trash like you, and the fact that you do not have the decency to censor your vulgar language in front of children proves just how worthless you really are. or maybe its that your vocabulary is very limited in that case i pity you and your children.

    AAA5555 god i would like to punch her in her face...

    ReplyDelete
  2. if we didnt have to see the same people next week and the week after that and the week after that, then maybe. but they already hate the parents, let's not give them any reason to hate the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For what its worth, I'd be willing to bet $100 that Anisah could've kicked that lady's ass. I know, I know, I'm not helping :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. they dont hate mommy and daddy... they love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Flea... i'd be willing to take that bet. lol.

    Hannah... not all of them. russell cant stand them and this other lady prefers us to them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It always surprises me how rude strangers can be :/

    ReplyDelete