Saturday, September 5, 2009

i'm a man without conviction. i'm a man who doesn't know.

i'm applying for grad school this weekend. or at least that was the plan. i downloaded all the forms, filled out one self-evaluation form, and am ready to call it a day. but, hey, at least i got the ball rolling. right?? right.

and there's nothing to procrastinate with because the internet is boring me, my books are busy running circles around virginia (after getting out of baltimore they have checked in an out of chantilly and dulles three times. wth), and my dad wants me to clean the house. applications are the lesser of two evils.

you would think that by this point i would know which school i'm applying to, but that just wouldn't be me. i'm still flip-flopping between AIT with a concentration in information security and assurance and compter forensics.

i need to make a decision asap... which of course means i need someone to make a decision for me.

that's where you come in.

yes, my dear blog readers i'm giving you the opportunity of a lifetime. choose my future. make the decision that may or may not change my entire life.

AIT or computer forensics?? the decision is yours.

*Karma Chameleon - Boy George

3 comments:

  1. I don't think you truly want any one of us to make the decision for you.
    And I wouldn't want to make the decision either in fear that we might be blamed for any possbile future pitfalls relating to this decision. So how about you let your parents/family decide for you so if things don't turn at so well you can always blame them for it :)

    But honestly, whatever decision you make I know that you'll do more than well in it. Iste5eery rabbik, 9ali, oo shoofy elly feeh L5air lik. And you could always weigh in the pros and cons of each option..allah ywafgik

    ReplyDelete
  2. well this blog proves you are too retarded for either one. therefore my decision is no masters for you.... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh i guess so, mahoney. hannah told me to go with forensics so i think im gonna go with that.

    and hannah, shut up.

    ReplyDelete