Thursday, September 3, 2009

you had a bad day, you're taking one down

the amount of suckage that this day had could put hoover out of business.

stupid school.

and then, i was looking forward to getting home and getting my book, because yesterday afternoon it arrived in baltimore. do you know how far a drive it is from my house to baltimore?? not that far. but being the obnoxious city that it always is, they have decided not to send my book along its merry way just yet. it was scanned on arrival... twice... but nothing else. this always happens. my stuff travels around the world in a day and then gets stuck in baltimore forever. grr. i wanted my book.

stupid baltimore.

on the upside, i ate my first meal since i got back to america tonight. ive been living off of granola bars up until now :/.

*Bad Day - Daniel Powter

2 comments:

  1. anonymous hippopotamusJune 7, 2011 at 9:07 AM

    i'm loving the natures valley granola bars... the oats and honey. i was obsessed with them for a while and now i am re-obsessed. yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they sell them in the desert? that's exciting.

    ReplyDelete