Sunday, September 27, 2009

this is where i have to draw the line

so my professor ends class last week with, "check your emails and blackboard because i'll be sending out the homework assignments to one of those." this was on monday. i checked monday night, tuesday morning, tuesday afternoon, tuesday night (i check my mail obsessively) and on until today. to be honest, i forgot he told us he would be sending out a homework somewhere around tuesday afternoon, but i was still checking my stuff. tonight, at 9:37 pm he posts a new assignment. we have to find and read a case study about the migration from IPv4 to IPv6 and answer these questions about it. there are four questions. each (according to the instructions) needs three paragraph answers. this is due tomorrow before class.

um... no.

if you cant post the homework until the day before it's due, well then, i can't do it.

my life does not revolve around your class. i have homework for my other class tomorrow that i have to do tonight (by homework i mean getting IT current events and by tonight i mean tomorrow morning, but it amounts to the same thing).

so you know what mr. i-think-because-i'm-a-professor-i-can-do-whatever-i-want-and-it's-okay, i wont do your homework. i refuse.

*I Refuse - Aaliyah

5 comments:

  1. Hell yeah! Tell it like it is! (lemme know what happens... and you need to take your magazines)

    ReplyDelete
  2. which class is that?? he totally sucks..maybe he'll change the due date since he was so late posting the assignment

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want (need) to know what happened. I dunno why.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ash, yes i will eventually take the magazines. at the moment, i doubt ill read it though. so since you use them, they can stay with you for now.

    Someone Else, it's IT 441, and i guess we'll soon see.

    L, i'll post what happens after class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'I Refuse' reminds me of Beauty and the Beast, I don't know why.

    And I hope things go well with your professor

    ReplyDelete