Monday, June 21, 2010

and there's so much i want to say

june 2010 is apparently not a very good blogging month for me, and i really have no idea why. i mean, i could tell you about all the fun stuff we did at my nephew's first sleepover the other day (which includes gems like him and my brothers and parents all going to sleep at nine and me and anisah forgetting he was here as we stayed up). or i could tell you all about how we are leaving on friday when i thought our flight was sunday (because our flight is always sunday) and i still havent started packing for our two month trip. i could brag about how awesome the scrapbook of my cousin's visit i'm making for her is coming along and how i told anisah she could help but then did everything so far by myself. but then, you didnt even know i was making a scrapbook, did you? i could also go a completely different route and just tell you all the short story about the field of weeds and sour milk love which sounds a lot better than you are probably imagining it, but it seems to like staying in my head completely written and i havent been particularly persuasive of late. i could casually mention that cousins that live in the same house should try and talk to each other before sending requests. because when they dont i go out and buy stuff for one cousin only to have her sister ask for the same stuff two days later. did i tell you guys about the marathon of hilariously bad movies me and anisah watched yesterday? no? well i would, but i cant for the life of me remember a single one of their names.

see why my blog has been pretty boring this month?

oh, and according to google, today is the first day of summer. so have fun with that or whatever. you know, hiding from the heat in your air conditioned houses and watching tv or whatever you do for the summer where you are.

*Please Forgive Me - David Gray

2 comments:

  1. Have fun on our side of the world! Looks like you and I are switching places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yeah we are, and thanks :)

    ReplyDelete