Wednesday, July 7, 2010

i like to eat, eat, eat apples

i miss vitamin water zero. like really, really miss it. in the weeks leading up to my trip i became really obsessed with the stuff. i would drink several bottles a day and buy tons of it whenever i went out. the recycling coming out of my room was outrageous. they don't have it here. at least i didn't see any and my cousin said they don't have. i am craving the lemonade right now and there's still fifty-some days until i can drink it again. *sigh*

also, i think i should mention that apples here are just so much better than apples in america. oranges too.

to try and not make this a completely pointless post, can i just say that this is a summer of marriage in my family. it seems like it is all everyone is talking about. one cousin is getting married at the end of july. another just got engaged last week. everyone is telling me that it is time for me to get married now that i cant use "i wanna finish school first" as an excuse. and my cousin has a doctor she wants me to meet. it's getting kinda crazy.

*I Like to Eat Apples and Bananas - Raffi

6 comments:

  1. anonymous hippopotamusJuly 7, 2010 at 8:47 AM

    the one who got engaged is apparently planning his wedding for this december... if it is we might go to it. :D

    a doctor is the best person you could marry.. they'll never be home :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.... I'm sure there will be something you find there that you can't get back home. I always get hooked on something while away and then can never get it again :p

    Bte, your book has been sent off... I sent it last week. It should be with your sister either already or very very soon :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. anonymous hippopotamusJuly 8, 2010 at 12:12 AM

    I got the book yesterday.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. anonymous hippopotamus... are you serious?? that's even faster than you. i hadnt heard that, but then again i havent really heard anything. and by doctor, of course she mean a dental surgeon.

    Hannah... yeah i am on the lookout for something lol. and according to the comment below you, she got it. yay! i am so excited to get back so i can read it. i reread The Lie right before leaving so it's still fresh in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. anonymous hippopotamusJuly 8, 2010 at 9:34 AM

    i found out because hish called to congratulate him and asked when the wedding is and he sed december..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saudi Arabia has nice apples. Seventy five percent of why I was dreading the end of high school was because it meant marriage lurking in the corners of my last four years of being a child-like sarcastic young awesome sometimes depressed always hating to the surroundings of dessert and social corruption/crazy kind of person who likes sitting at home with her equally awesome siblings who like popcorn and movie marathons and spontaneous musical performances.

    ReplyDelete