Monday, June 22, 2009

life in plastic, it's fantastic!

my cousin's daughters want me to do this song/dance thing with them to the song barbie girl by aqua. i have a hard time saying no to them, so of course i'm doing it. now i have the stupid song stuck in my head. grr.

anyways, i have to start applying to grad school pretty soon, and i am 99.3% sure that i want to get an MS in computer forensics at my school. so last night i was double checking the admission requirements since the program is brand new (it's just starting this fall) and they keep making changes to it. and guess what?? another change.

they made the GREs a requirement ONLY if you didnt attend to an accredited higher education program, which i obviously did. soooo that means i dont have to take the GREs anymore. i was ecstatic. not that i was planning on studying for them or anything (even if my professor hadnt said that the scores wouldnt be a major factor in getting accepted because the program is so new, i find studying for standardized tests a major waste of my time. i can barely get myself to study for normal tests.) but now thats one less thing i need to worry about. and with the money i save by not registering, i can have an amazon shopping spree. yay!

*Barbie Girl - Aqua

2 comments:

  1. Ooh Amazon shopping sprees! I'm a huge fan. They ship to Saudi, by the way. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky you... my program requires it. and then after that, to get into med school i have to take the MCAT. then USLME, etc etc etc.

    never ending standardized testings.

    ReplyDelete