Tuesday, July 14, 2009

anywhere but here

'Hey sarah, i'm going to watch the midnight showing of Harry Potter tonight with a couple of friends and was wondering if you wanted to come. Let me know!'

this is what greeted me in my facebook inbox this morning. how depressing. i do want to go. this girl spent an entire semester telling me how i had to go to the midnight showing of a harry potter movie and how she was going to take me when this one came out. she wanted to see my reaction firsthand or something. looking over the fact that even if i was in the states i probably wouldnt be able to go with her, being in saudi arabia sucks at the moment. i want to watch the movie before it comes out on DVD *immature pouting*. too bad flying somewhere - anywhere - for a day or two to watch the movie is impossible. i am seriously cinema starved.




*Anywhere But Here - Safetysuit

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to see that on Saturday! Don't worry, you'll have two more Harry Potter movies to look forward to after this one.

    And you may watch this video as well. It's sort of related.

    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x115u4_triumph-the-insult-comic-dog-star-w_fun

    ReplyDelete