Wednesday, July 1, 2009

the butterflies in my stomach they could bring me to my knees

i opened my inbox this morning to deal with the whole slew of neglected emails that have been coming in over the past few weeks. you know, the ones that you cant just delete without opening because they might be important, but they dont seem interesting/important enough to open right away.

one of the emails was instructing me to go fill out my graduation intent form if i planned to graduate, as the deadline is july 10. and so i did.

and now i am suffering from an anxiety attack. a big one.

there was a reason i was putting this off. now, all the graduation jitters i have been suppressing are back with a vengeance. i am not ready to be a college graduate. i do not know what i want to do with the rest of my life. i don't even know what i want to do with tomorrow. i havent even really gotten my thoughts organized about grad school. aaaahh!

am i too old to sneak off to neverland??

*So Much - The Spill Canvas

3 comments:

  1. Hook lives n Neverland, and he's like, what, forty?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and if you do find a way to get to the second star to the right, be sure to knock on my window :)

    ReplyDelete