Monday, July 13, 2009

seems to me like we've got the letters ADD branded into our mentality

my mind can't seem to stay focused on anything, so here are some of the thought fragments bouncing around in my head.

> i want to lose ten pounds, no time frame because i'm not good with time limits. i'm also not good with diets or exercise.

> i need to read tomboy and scribbler of dreams. i read these books every summer when i'm here for as long as i can remember (they used to be practically the only books here that appealed to me). it's just not a complete vacation until they are read, and i probly wont get around to reading them.

> there are dudes doing something outside - painting i think. they woke me up at 7 two days in a row. one of them is constantly looking up, and i dont know if he's looking into my room or not. i should probably close my shutter thingie just in case but i get claustrophobic when my windows are covered.

> i want a double digit number of blog followers.

> i watched the first couple of episodes of grey's anatomy season 5, meredith really does never shut up about her relationship. the game was right.

> i like to eat half a pack of oreos when the pack is just opened and the other half after it's sat open and they get soft.

> i need to clean my room. it's a mess. but i just dont feel like it, and when i was cleaning the rest of the house i didnt have time to do my room before i showered and left to lunch. now the cleaning urge is gone, but the mess still here. all over my floor. mocking me.

> i think i have too many flip flops... if there is such a thing.

> i also need to do my laundry pretty soon.

> my camera is lost somewhere... i'm hoping in the car. it's been lost since we got back from madinah on friday. i still havent gotten around to looking for it, but i really want it.

> i need to buy a new iPod when we get back to america.

> i'm supposed to be working on my senior capstone project over the summer. i havent even looked at anything related to it or contacted my group. at all. but if they felt like doing anything, they could comtact me, right?? it doesnt matter that i'm team captain, they can all initiate action. they are all at least 5 years older than me and way more into the whole IT thing.

> whenever i get lazy and wear my glasses to my cousins', we end up going out somewhere.

*Maintain Cinsciousness - Relient K

2 comments:

  1. haha omg when you mentioned reading those two books i remembered how every summer we would have to read the wishing chair and taffy sinclair.. remember? those were awesome books.. :D

    oh and ewww soft oreos??? that just sounds disgusting. i sent you a message through facebook..read...reply..thank you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i miss those books... i needa look for them.

    and not soft soft oreos just softer than usual.

    ReplyDelete