Monday, August 31, 2009

i am at a loss for words here

because laziness is my middle name and my morals have nothing against shamelessy stealing from other blogs and passing it off as my own stuff, enjoy these:

learn sarcasm, because without it, you and your life suck.


two girls were catching a cab when a guy approached them. they talked for less than two minutes and one girl gave him her business card to call her. here are his messages.



okay so maybe i cant steal stuff as easily as i thought. the first clip was taken from here and the second from here.

*Dutch Courage - The Spill Canvas

1 comment:

  1. LOOOOOOOOOL on the second message! My God, does he HEAR himself? He kind of sounds like a serial killer.

    I try my best not to laugh AT people behind their back, but I think he's deserved it.

    And I think he should watch (s)he's just not that into you.

    ReplyDelete