Saturday, August 8, 2009

i just can't get you out of my head

all summer, this song has been recurringly stuck in my head. whenever i finally get it out, they play it in the car, or i see it on tv, or someone sings it. and then come the hours and days of having it play over and over and over in my head. it's the drawback of having so many kids around.




quick translation: kids answer the phone and tells the dad it's for him. he tells them to say he's not there. they say my dad says he's not here. they then go on to tell the dad stuff like you're our role model and didn't you say lying is bad? by the end of the song, he answers the phone.

*Can't Get You Out of My Head - Kylie Minogue

2 comments:

  1. anonymous hippopotamusJune 7, 2011 at 9:25 AM

    HAHAHAHA you should play this song for Daddy. or email it to him! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg ewwww i forgot this song. now it's gonne be stuck in my head for ever!

    ReplyDelete