Saturday, August 29, 2009

all my bags are packed i'm ready to go...

thats a lie. i'm so far from ready that ready is a tiny dot on the horizon i need binoculars to see.

my wash needs to finish so i can finish off my bag, the house needs to be cleaned, and we need to see the zillion people here to say bye. since we're leaving midramadan, everything is screwed up. usually we have all day to clean and pack and everything and then at night we'll all get together for dinner and sit with each other all night till we leave. with messed up work schedules and stuff, this cant happen.

i wake up at 9:30, do my cyber stuff for an hour, then start the super thorough clean of the house. since we're leaving it for a year mostly empty, it needs to be hospital clean when we leave. even then, it's slightly gross when we get back. at about 12, my uncle calls. he wants to come over to say bye from now. okay, he usually only stays for an hour. while he's here, my cousin and his two kids come. then, my other uncle and his whole family comes. my cousin leaves. it's now around 3, and i realize i have a wash to do. i slip out of the room and start it. i sit with everyone for a while and then sneak in to my room to at least give it a quick clean in case i dont get back to it. now it's almost 5:30 and everyone just left. and we're leaving to another uncle's house pretty soon to break our fast. we wont be back until after 11 at the very earliest, and thats pretty impossible.

instead of doing what i can while we're here, i'm blogging.

tonight is gonna be crazy.

*UPDATE*

it's 1 am and we just got home. my bag is packed but too heavy (it wouldnt be if my parents didnt stuff it with their pointless stuff we dont need to bring and then blame it on my clothes after i ended up leaving a bunch because i couldnt get them to fit). i got sick from my brother who cant seem to master the whole dont-freakin-cough-or-sneeze-or-breathe-on-people thing. my throat is swollen and my head is throbbing fit to burst. i have an obnoxious mosquito bite on my foot from my aunt's house along with a cut that suddenly appeared out of nowhere. im living off of barely any sleep because i woke up early to get everything done which obviously didnt work out too well. and im in an all around pissy mood.

this flight is gonna be great. *rolls eyes*

*Leaving on a Jet Plane - Chantal Kreviazuk

3 comments:

  1. It would be awesome if they were only showing the Veggie Tales movie on your flight back. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome in which universe?? and they werent showing it at all so ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This universe, of course. Nothing better than watching pirate-destroying broccoli. Hahaha

    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete