Wednesday, August 19, 2009

it's a very, very mad world

i'm sitting in my room, on my bed, watching dvds of tv shows my cousin wanted me to see. i take a break from staring at the screen for a second as an episode ends and casually glance out my window... and there are a lot of cars out there. like a lot a lot. the road in front of our house has parked cars along both sides, as does the road to the side of our house - the whole road. i can count 25 cars from my bedroom window, but half of the road is cut off from my view so i can only imagine how many more are out there. keep in mind that we live in a pretty deserted area so cars are pretty much a rarity. around us we have a bunch of empty lots and buildings that are still being built. we have a handful of neighbors that, for the most part, are pretty ignorable. so why are there so many cars out there?? i dont see any lights that would signal a funeral or wedding, so there's only one thing left to assume: death eaters. yes, voldemort has come back from the dead and moved headquarters from the uk to saudi arabia. and forget about brooms, air conditioned cars are the only way to travel in the desert of course. there's no other logical explaination.

death by death eater is a much cooler way to go than death by flip-flops, which apparently i'm destined for.

i'm sleep deprived and my head hurts... don't judge me.

*Mad World - Gary Jules

1 comment: