Thursday, May 20, 2010

had a bad day, don't talk to me, gonna ride this out

why i am super annoyed despite the fact that i havent even been out of bed for half an hour:

one] my family were unbelievably obnoxious in my dream. i dont remember what they did exactly, but i cant stand any of them right now. gah.

two] i woke up with one eye swollen almost shut. dont ask me why or how cause i have no effing idea. i think it may be starting to go down, but it's still more than halfway closed. gah^two.

three] my goal was to sleep in till nine. i woke up every fifteen minutes between seven and eight thirty and even though i refused to get out of bed until nine:ten my body's refusal to retreat into bad habits is annoying.

four] my sister, who hasnt woken up before one for as long as i can remember, woke up early today when i was in the bathroom, and is monopolizing the exercise room when i really felt like just getting on the bike and falling into my music to get unannoyed.

five] i stubbed my toe. shut up, it hurt.

six] my phone has been retarded over the past couple of days and now it is just throwing a bunch of missed calls at me. both from people i know and random numbers, but the phone hasnt been ringing so i dont know if these are new or old. stupid phone.

seven] the meal bar i am having for breakfast is the most disgusting thing i have ever tasted in my entire life. this is the last time i trust other people when they tell me something is "omg so delicious."

*Save Me - Unwritten Law

3 comments:

  1. what kind of meal bar??

    and the missed calls could be from zazu...he called you like 4 times today...but i'd catch it and hang up before it could finish the first ring (i figured you were sleeping in)

    thirdly (is that a word?) i wonder what we did in the dream...or was i not part of it...just like im not part of the family picture on aboods poster!!!

    hmmph! loool

    oh and fourthly (im pretty sure thats not a word) you and hisham and your stubbed toes..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. a special k chocolatey chip. i was just gonna get two peanut butter chocolate because i like those, but the stupid lady convinced me the chocolatey chip was best. boy was she wrong.

    it still rang for me, and i finally talked to him later.

    yes you were a part of the obnoxiousness. you all were.

    ReplyDelete
  3. EVEN ZAZU?!?! :O

    did I used to like Special K bars?? the protein ones?? I think I did... but I can't remember the flavors I used to get.. :D

    ReplyDelete