Sunday, May 9, 2010

lazy sunday afternoon i've got no mind to worry

i am bored and i feel like writing but my brain does not want to focus on anything and would really rather stare at one of the stupidest cartoons to hit this generation of stupid cartoons and rot because it's just one of those days, you know? so instead i will post run-on-sentenced rambles to my blog and wait for writing inspiration to strike me like a bolt of lightening or some other cliche that means about the same thing but does nothing to actually bring inspiration anywhere closer to my brain.

sigh.

there is a bug on my wall that i really wish would go away but he does not seem to be responding to my telepathic messages. i am not a fan of bugs. any of them. the creepy slimy gross ones that send shivers up my spine to the stupid ones that walk around asking to be killed. this is mainly because i dont like to kill them and so they just sit there in my house being all buggy until my dad or sister comes along and squashes them despite my telling them that we should just put them outside. not that i usually offer to put them outside myself because that requires catching and or touching them and a lot of these bugs are just gross. i dunno, something about bugs in my house brings out the inner tree hugger in me.

spiders are the worst though. they bring out the shrill screaming little girl in me which can be quite embarrassing if you are sitting outside in a big group and someone points out that you have a ginormous spider crawling on you and you jump up screaming and trying to brush it off your arm with everyone staring at you like you should be committed.

there is a key lime mini bundt cake that is calling out to me from the kitchen that i am desperately trying to ignore because i am more thirsty than hungry but my body does not seem to realize this. but if i go down to the kitchen to get a drink then i will probably eat the cake too and i really don't want it. bundt cakes can be so pushy sometimes.

oh my god i think it is a fanboy and chum chum marathon and i can feel my IQ dropping by the minute. i do not understand how my brothers can watch this show so much. the animation grosses me out and half of the characters seem to have red mushroom slices for noses which i do not understand. also, the plots are stupid and the jokes are not funny.

i also kinda feel like reading but not enough for me to actually get up and get a book and get into it even though i have a pile of books just waiting for me to fall into.

my brother is debating hair removal with my sister. his argument: lady gorillas are hairy so why do humans take off their hair? i think the fanboy and chum chum has gotten to him. my other brother has spent the last five minutes telling me how his friend's favorite word is valuable. he is still not finished telling me. no one can drag out a story as well as ali.

anyway, i will spare you the rest of my pointless thoughts and try to find a funnel so i can get them all moving in the same direction and form a point. then i will write something and be happy.

*Lazy Sunday Afternoon - Small Faces

2 comments:

  1. thats so true... why do we have to remove our hair while lady gorillas get to walk around all hairy?! so not fair! :D

    ReplyDelete