Sunday, May 9, 2010

until someday i'll be waiting for an answer

my life in numbers:

10- the number of dollars in my bank account at the end of last month. it has never gotten so low ever in my entire life, and i'm still not entirely sure where it all went.

9- the number of books that have taken up residence on my bed and like to fight me for mattress space.

8- the number of days it has been since my cousin left. after living with us for three months, i kinda thought it wouldve taken a lot longer than a day to feel like she had never come.

7- the number of times i have refreshed my email this morning, hoping for a new message. i hate waiting for something when you're not even sure if it's going to come.

6- the number of times my brothers have come in my room this morning asking if they can play on the computer if they promise to stay quiet and not wake my sister up. also the number of times i did not believe them.

5- including today, the number of days left until i walk across the stage and am officially declared a graduate from undergrad. it seems like i finished a gazillion years ago instead of a few months. i kinda dont feel like going to it.

4- about the number of months left until mockingjay (the third and final book in the hunger games series) is released. the wait seems intolerable.

3- the number of days since my last blog post and the number of graduation cards i recieved from my grandmother yesterday.

2- the number of birds outside my window. one is sitting on the top ledgy part that i completely forgot the name of though i know i know it. the other is standing on my windowsill staring at me. these are my birds that have lived on top of my window every spring for years, and yet they dont have names. (odd, is it not?)

1- the number of exams i have standing between me and summer. wednesday is too far away.

*I Hate This Song - Secondhand Serenade

2 comments:

  1. :'( exams and papers for me are 4.

    and goodluck in walking!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck on them. you're almost there!

    and thanks :)

    ReplyDelete