Thursday, December 17, 2009

i hope that it puts you through hell

WHAT THE HELL?! WHAT THE HELL?!?!

she gave me a C!!! a freaking C!!!! i have never in my life ever gotten anything lower than a B+. EVER. and SHE GAVE ME A C!!!

i was all excited yesterday to be done. excited? i was ecstatic. my last exam went relatively well, my parents bought me a netbook, and i had a fun filled celebratory day planned today. and now... now my mind is deliberating between homicide and suicide and i feel like throwing up.

a C!!!

and i dont even know what the hell she was grading us on all semester. her and her stupid projects that had nothing to do with what we were supposed to be doing. and then she slept through our entire final presentation! THE WHOLE THING!!!

she was late to class and it was obvious that it was because she had been sleeping in our office. shes been dozing off occasionally during the semester because shes oh-so-important and wakes up at 4 writing one book and stays up till 1 researching for another one and teaches at least four classes. she was in and out of everyone elses presentations, but she slept through our entire thing. slept through it. how the hell do you grade someone on something if you were not freaking awake at any point in it??

WHAT THE HELL!

and if i got a C, just imagine what my worthless group got. cause let me tell you something, if they got C's too then homicide will totally trump the suicide.

and you know what else?? i tried to email her to ask her how she graded us... planning on being all polite and respectful. and she has a freaking auto-message on her email saying shes busy or something and she will get to our emails when she has the time!! what. the. hell.

i hope her book plans fall through and she will have wasted all this time and money for nothing. i hope she gets fired from all the teaching jobs she has... both at mason and marymount. i hope whatever drugs she's on kills her... slowly. no overdose for her... i hope she loses her money so she cant buy any of them and goes through withdrawal until something kills her. and then i hope she burns in the deepest depths of hell for all eternity. and i hope a dog pees on her grave.

because really... what the hell????

*Gives you Hell - All American Rejects

7 comments:

  1. :( I'm sorry. Sometimes professors are just shitty. Most of the time they're okay, but there are always going to be a few horrors out there.

    I hope you can have it changed somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. i hope i can get it changed too. especially since my entire group (three guys that did NOTHING all semester) got higher grades than me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, this just makes my insides churn in anguish.

    I don't like this lady. No. I hate this lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this makes my insides churn in anguish too...HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow.. i just read this.. and aside from the awfulness... it is actually a pretty funny blog post.. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm glad my failure amuses you.

    ReplyDelete