Friday, December 4, 2009

this can't be happening to me, this is just a dream

last night, i had a weird dream that freaked me out while having it but that i found pretty hilarious while telling it to my sister and brothers later. one of the main parts of the dream was that my teeth fell out. out of nowhere. all of them... well, except for three.

according to this article, dreaming that your teeth falling out is the 6th most popular nightmare and actually has a meaning:

A great number of people actually dream of having their teeth fall out. Teeth are necessary to speak, eat, present a good appearance, and can be a weapon to protect yourself. Losing teeth sometimes suggests you are having a problem making a choice. You might feel you cannot communicate your real feelings, doubt your ability to take care of yourself, or simply fear speaking in public.

i'm not really sure which one of those my brain was trying to work out while it had the break from my normal pointless flood of thoughts. i could think up things for each of them... except the ability to take care of myself. of course, that might be the one that caused the nightmare because the rest i can face in my normal life? no?

anyways, the article is interesting and worth a read.

*Just a Dream - Carrie Underwood

5 comments:

  1. i have those too, about my teeth falling.
    everyone arab says it means someone is dying, b3d alshar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i wonder why you only had three teeth left?? which ones were they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. r.... um i think i like the article's explanation better.:/

    Anonymous... yeah i have no idea why it was three. they were my two front ones and then one on the bottom row.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wonder if the fact that those specific teeth were left means anything??

    maybe that you are going to grow up and become the evil witch from snow white...when she wanted to give the apple?? remember??

    hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just dreamt last night that all my back molars fell out...it was AWFUL! i actually briefly woke up and felt to make sure all my teeth were still intact.

    then i remembered your dream and promised to come tell you when i really woke up. :D

    ReplyDelete