Monday, October 12, 2009

all these things that i've done

i feel so productive. here's what i got done today:

did more of the website. put on the buttons. found an open source software for the slideshow (i just have to figure out why its not working lol). made the shell for the extra info on listed houses for sale/rent. centered the real estate page which wouldnt work before. i fixed some of the typos. and i did other stuff too.

i finally finished that grad school application ive been putting off. actually, i still have to get the recommendation letter, but the professor should have it done by the end of the week so let's just call it done. oh, and i need to do a last minute edit on the essay.

i did half of my 441 project. and i could have finished it but i needed something to do between classes tomorrow so that i can pretend to be busy and not talk to someone.

i did part of my 493 presentation. yes, not a big part, but still a part.

im about to cut out letters for ali's poster. he wants them for the title.

okay so it might not be a lot a lot, but if you know me this is beyond amazing. and none of this stuff is due tomorrow. except for the 441 project which was technically due today, but he gave an extension after i missed the deadline so its okay.

*All These Things That I've Done - The Killers

2 comments:

  1. I don't know you very well, but I do know me, and if you're anything like me, that's beyond accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. in that case, i believe i am something like you lol.

    ReplyDelete