Saturday, October 3, 2009

it makes me smile

things that have recently made me smile:

>>i got a new follower (Dreaming) that doesnt know me who comments which makes me happy. and now i have a double digit following which i wanted before... even though i stopped caring bout the numbers.

>>i am soon to be the proud owner (again) of:
i used to have two, but they have both either been donated or are hidden deep in the garage and i cant find them. so i bought a new one.

>>my brothers can use big words right.

>>there are only eleven weeks left and the semester will be over, for better or worse.

>>i am exactly halfway done with a project that has taken forever. this has given me incentive to actually work on it.

>>i may not be dying from stress. actually, i think i'm just in denial, but it amounts to the same thing. kinda.

>>i am starting (albeit slowly) the refilling of my itunes. i now have enough songs that i have to scroll. yay.

*Smile - Lily Allen

8 comments:

  1. So once you kick that project's ass, you should knock mrs. art's door down and tell her you told her so... and lily allen said she was done with singing, i know it breaks my heart...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol when i get depressed i get kid stuff. it makes me happy. plus, my sister's friend has one and brings it to mason and reminded me how awesome they were.

    ReplyDelete
  3. first of all..in response to the other comments....its not a cup! its a thermos... god!

    second..umm nevermind there really was no second :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it's a thermos, but I just went with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cup |kəp|
    noun
    1 a small, bowl-shaped container for drinking from. typically having a handle and used with a matching saucer for hot drinks.


    so technically since a thermos is a container for drinking. it's ok for us fobs to say thermos ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cup... thermos... whatever. the important part is that it has beauty and the beast on it, comes from a different millennium, and is awesome.

    ReplyDelete