Monday, October 26, 2009

i just want you to know

apparently, i have to put a disclaimer on this blog of mine because it has been causing a bit of trouble lately. let me lay it all out for you people (not all you people, just the ones that this will apply to. you'll know if i mean you or not).

if i know you, i may put you in my blog.

if i've ever spoken to you, i may put you in my blog.

if i've ever seen you, i may put you in my blog.

if i dont know you, i may put you in my blog.

if you do not want to be mentioned in my blog then send me an email and i will most likely mock it in this blog and then completely ignore it. that's right, like it or not, i will put you in my blog whenever i feel like it.

you may not always like what i write about you. i may be mean and sarcastic at times, but at others i really can be nice. i swear. it depends on a lot more than just you, so don't let it get to you. my mood, other people, what i'm listening to... that all goes into the post too. i could rant about you one day and gush about you the next, or vice versa.

i'm not going to censor myself on the off chance that i'll offend someone. i write this blog for me. don't like what i write? no one is forcing you to read it. (but i really do like my readers, so try and take everything with a grain of salt and stay, okay?)

*I Just Want You to Know - Relient K

7 comments:

  1. im joining nowrimo or whatever its called...as a way to let out my heart ache.. :(

    i watched greek..and they got their happily ever after.... (i know how pathetic that is...but its just not fair!)

    these tv shows ruining our reality...making life more miserable. *sigh*

    yes so im probably gonna write something completely depressing...and of course crappy and inchoesive (is that even a word? it just came out and im not changing it....its midnight im allowed to not make sense.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! when you join, become my writing buddy. okay so maybe this isnt a yay-ey type of statement (there was a sad face), but whatever.

    and yes, tv shows tend to do that.

    incohesive is not actually a word. cohesive is though, and it means for the piece of writing to be all unified and the same... so it (your sentence) still makes sense. plus, people are allowed to make up words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you sure??? i'm positive i've heard people say incohesive...lol or maybe its uncohesive?? :S

    oh well... and how do i become your writin buddy??

    ReplyDelete
  4. i thought so too but dictionary.com doesnt recognize it. thesaurus does, though, so i have no idea.

    and make an account and it tells you how when you go to your writing buddy page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're gonna be famous one day, so I'd like to be mentioned :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol okay mahoney, if we ever meet up i'll dedicate an entire post to you. my form of motivation lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL this is funny. Oh and you can write anything you want about me not like you need my permission, but just in case my clone wants to sue you, you have it documented :)

    ReplyDelete