Sunday, October 18, 2009

it's just my luck to end up getting stuck

i want to create something beautiful.

i want my creativity to flow out of every pore of my being.

i want to create masterpieces on canvas but i cant paint my way out of a paper bag. i cant draw to save my life. a camera holds no magic in my hands. i can dance about as well as a rock, and sing even worse than that. the only sounds i can coax out of instruments are that of dying animals.

words are all i have, and words... continue to fail me.

*All Hail the Heartbreaker - The Spill Canvas

3 comments:

  1. "i want to create something beautiful."

    Hear, hear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did u write this poem?

    and i ALWAYS wanted to be able to paint...especially when i see the perfection of a mountainside..or the ocean melting into the darkening sky. unfortunately i can't draw...like at all.

    oh and on a side note... SEEE SARAH!! I DIDNT DO ANYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. first, it's not a poem. it's just a thought slash feeling slash whatever. second, everything on this blog that has no ~author'sname was written by me.

    ReplyDelete