Tuesday, October 6, 2009

so i just got out of my exam. if my calculations are correct, i can't get lower than an 85, and probably got a 90. so im happy, not that i was too stressed about it (despite the vibes coming off the previous post. i swear that wasnt stress talking.). the meeting turned out to be 5 minutes since my group didnt show up so it was me and the professor for a few minutes. i asked a couple of questions and left. and the studying? yeah i didnt do much of that.

so what did i do all day besides rant in my blog?? well, i just got that book last night and started reading it even though i said i'd wait for the weekend.

and my brain is still malfunctioning just in case you were wondering. but if i could take an exam without it (it's still insistent on that lame duck thing. i cant get it out of my head) then ive decided i can do pretty much without it for the rest of the semester.

actually, this is the first time i've felt completely on top of everything so far. and all it took was for me to lose my brain. i consider it a fair trade.


5 comments:

  1. i want to kill your group members...where do those assholes live?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I had an exam and I was reviewing for it and I was reading and every few seconds I would stop at a single sentence and read it over and over and over again without really taking it in. And my mind just felt so tightened, and I was like why can't I just not care, just let it go. I made myself take a 10-20 min nap and read something fun on the side.

    I used to not care, and I was good at it. Now, that I worry I'm in (can't find the word)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some Else...the thing is, theyre all really cool people... just not in this group. but if we were in the security section (like we all were supposed to be in, i would definitely want them. theyre BIG security geeks.

    Mahoney...that's exactly how i've been feeling this semester. well, at least until yesterday. i was serious when i said it took losing my brain to find my sanity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. commotions, man.

    i sing 6ala3 albadru to forget anything stuck in my head. that or a quran sura and it always works. i think its like defying your brain. like if you wanna keep repeating something i'll make it something that gives me 7asanat, and then stupid brain loses and you usually stop repeating things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats smart... ill havta try that next time.

    ReplyDelete