Wednesday, November 18, 2009

like saturn's rings, an icy loop around me

gah im freezing. i'm sitting under my blankets (yes with an s) and shivering. i really want to go change my shorts and tshirt into sweats and a hoodie, but i cant make myself get out from under the feeble warmth of my covers.

and i need to get out of bed to make the shirts for my brother's birthday on friday. he chose technology as his theme sooo i'm making us t-shirts with our names written out in glow-in-the-dark binary digits. geeky? maybe. awesome? yes. so far the shirts just have our names written on the back (i did that this morning). i'm really thinking of just doing them tomorrow, but my grandma is coming tomorrow so the house is going to be a commotion. and then friday i have to decorate and i'm going to watch new moon with my sisters and their friend(s). right now is really the only time.

i'm trying to tell myself that if i get up to do the shirts i can change at the same time, but it's not working.

i think my body is mad at me because i sat outside playing with barbies and cardboard boxes and webcams and robots in class for over two hours today as the temperature got progressively lower.

i. am. cold. brr.

*It's Beginning to Get to Me - Snow Patrol

4 comments:

  1. anonymous hippopotamusJune 7, 2011 at 8:42 AM

    sisters?? friends?? wasnt it just you me and behar??

    ReplyDelete
  2. anisah was supposed to come too, remember? but then at the last minute daddy said grandma was coming with us so she didn't. and if anisah came one of her friends might have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. anonymous hippopotamusJune 7, 2011 at 11:27 AM

    i dont remember that...and i dont remember grandma coming....and i am very lost and confused. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. she didn't actually come to the movie. she and anisah window shopped with hamza. your memory sucks.

    ReplyDelete