Tuesday, November 24, 2009

alright, that's it, i've had enough



so an hour or so ago the validating for the nanowrimo word counts opened. i uploaded my novel and was declared a winner. yay me! and now, i promise you that this is the last time you will hear about nanowrimo and my novel. or at least until my printed copy of the book comes, but that wont be for a while so the nanowrimo overload will have calmed down a bit. because, seriously, i think ive bored myself with all the nanowrimo stuff. sheesh.



on another note, thanksgiving break has officially started. yay!


here's my certificate. isnt it pretty?? i'd show you a picture of the shirt i'm getting, but i dont feel like it.


*Teleport A & B - The Spill Canvas

2 comments:

  1. anonymous hippopotamusJune 7, 2011 at 8:28 AM

    umm congrats? :S lol i dunno i can't believe this didn't get any comments... i mean its a huge achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i think i mentioned finishing like seven times. people congratulated me on the first.

    ReplyDelete