Friday, November 20, 2009

twisted words changes what things used to be

my professor decides to tell us now that he wants us to send what we've got of our semester long project to him by sunday night so he can review it before we meet with him on tuesday to basically do a run-through of our presentation. what we have now is five different empty word documents. for some reason, i dont think he'll be too impressed with that.

so instead of working on that, i'm working on my novel. of course. this weekend has decided to throw bucketfulls of hecticness at me, so i'm not even sure if i'll finish by this weekend. i really hope so, though. anyways, it has been amusing me today.

i was "sloganizing" my title for my novel, and i got:

"tell him about mr. nobody, mommy"

i suddenly got the feeling that mr. nobody was not as innocent and good as i had originally thought. but maybe i've just been hanging out with anisah and family guy too much.

also, nano has made me forget how to write. i was typing this morning, and instead of writing 'next' i wrote 'neckst.' my brain apparently likes to complicate things. then tonight, i wanted to write, throwing a napkin and i wrote throwing up a napkin. completely changed the scene. i almost went with it, but then changed my mind because i didnt want my main character getting sick right before christmas break. it just seemed mean after everything else she's been through. plus, why the hell would she have eaten a napkin to throw it up? looking back, i shouldve went with it. it would have provided lots of words.

my main character also decided to bless me with the knowledge that she has a weird aunt. i didnt know she had any relatives at all. shows how much i know, right?

today was good. saw new moon and had my brother's bday party. i'll go into details for both later. maybe. if i feel like it.

*Twisted Words - MXPX

2 comments:

  1. Maybe yer character hath the desyer to speak in ye olde English!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was New Moon good? Ok I'm kidding myself, but was it better than Twilight?

    I want to see it to laugh, that's what I did last year at the screening, the whole theater was laughing at the awkward cheesiness, it was fun

    ReplyDelete