Tuesday, April 28, 2009

call me lame

you know those moments in life when you realize that you're a total dork?? yeah... my entire life is made up of moments like that. today was a major one. i'm so used to talking to the same group of people that i sometimes slip up when talking to people who dont know me. so today i was discussing computers with an acquaintance. he wants to get a new computer and is looking for someone to sell his old one to, i.e. trying to force me to buy it. i've had my computer for 3 years and to him, that was way too long. so i say that i grew too attached to joe to change him before he's completely dead. for those of you who don't know, i named my computer joe when i got him. so the dude was like, who's joe?? that's when i have to say sheepishly, uhh my computer. to which he responded incredulously with, you named your computer joe? i thought only little kids name their stuff. after an extremely awkward silence, he stopped trying to sell his computer and thought i was really weird.

*Shining - Kristian Leontiou

2 comments: