Monday, April 20, 2009

hate is a strong word, but i really really really don't like you

things/people i can't stand:

PpL wHo TyPE LyKe ThiS
people who let their dogs run around without leashes.
people who don't understand sarcasm.
people who believe that just because there's a brand name on it, it's nice.
bad drivers. or any drivers really lol. i love driving alone on a road when i'm the only car.
people who would rather watch the movie than read the book, unfortunately most of the younger population.
making small talk with random strangers. if you have an interesting conversation up your sleeve, then by all means come talk to me. but if we're standing outside an elevator soaking wet, don't tell me 'it's really raining out there.' i'm pretty sure i already know.
hair thats not on my head... like that's fallen out and is on my hand/floor/shower/brush.
people that mistreat/lose my books. just because you are an illiterate moron, it doesnt mean i am, and when you borrow my book to pretend you read, i expect it back in the same shape i gave it to you in.
overly happy people.
self-pitying people.
people who think they know what i'm thinking better than me, and when i tell them they're wrong, they argue with me.
parasite people.
people who ask stupid, irrelevent questions in class.
french and how it sticks so many vowels next to each other. i mean they have entire words made up of just vowels. what the hell.
feminists.
asking for help. i dont do it. not from friends, not from family, not from random strangers on the street.
people telling me what to do. i have a big problem with authority.
fobs talking english. if you can't, then just dont.
people who think they're so much better than the world and look down with disdain on every single person. i dont care if you dont like me, but others do. others who are, despite your belief, a lot better than you.
people hitting on me. i've been told i was weird, but getting hit on by sleazy guys does not flatter me.
decisions... i have no idea what i want in life and just can't make myself care. from my future to what to order for lunch, decisions are the bane of my existence.
incompetence... in myself and others.
cleaning.
any injustice towards kids. while i hate most people, i have a huge soft spot for children.
talking about myself. im a very private person, most people dont really know me. i cant even write about myself because someone someday might read it. i mean, anne frank's freakin diary was published. this is a big problem with my writing.
people that use umbrellas when it is just barely drizzling.
counting calories.
bad grammar.

*Hate - Plain White T's

2 comments:

  1. yeah when someone thinks they know what i'm thinking, i get furious. it's actually in my top five pet peeves.
    also. me too, i love children with a passion, i even told my mom i would actually physically hurt a pedophile instead of turning him in and she screamed at me. but i think it's a justifiable kill.
    and sarah... some people don't have a scarf or hot hair. so when said people (me) go out in the rain. guess what happens? the hair gets wet. then you go inside, and it gets frizzier and frizzier in class when you're unaware and then you look at yourself in the mirror and you realize you're the new african yeti

    ReplyDelete
  2. umbrellas in the rain are ok... i was talking more about the ones who go out when its misty, but i forgot the word at the time. umbrellas dont really help against mist at all.

    and that would be a totally justifiable kill. i'd support you while you were in jail for manslaughter.

    ReplyDelete