Thursday, April 30, 2009

we will still be friends forever

if you'll remember, in that post about friends fading into your past, i mentioned my best friend in 1/2/3 grade, nina. nina and i were pretty close. we were on the same softball team, in the same class for two years, she came to my birthdays, and we dressed alike on dress like twins day. but then i moved to santa cruz and kinda lost touch with her. when i moved to virginia she disappeared completely from my life.

so today i wake up and lo and behold i have a facebook friend request from nina! along with a note reminding me who she was and asking if i remembered her. i'm usually pretty good at remembering people i went to school with, and of course i would remember my best friend.

so anyways, it's great when you hear from long forgotten friends... gives you hope for the rest of your "memory friendships."

*Graduation - Vitamin C

3 comments:

  1. anonymous hippopotamusJune 7, 2011 at 1:41 PM

    i found andrea on facebok. she added me..we chatted..i donated to her birthday cause for autism..and recently i noticed she removed me from her friends..i was slightly offended! i knew her for 4 years!!! even laura brothers kept me as her facebook friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. anonymous hippopotamusJune 7, 2011 at 5:05 PM

    incredibly

    ReplyDelete